We are bringing the greatest bikesexual show on earth
back to the people who spawned it!
the world premiere of
BIKE SMUT 8: COME AGAIN
|male sexuality wrapped in the context of a protective condoments|
In the past year we showed consensual non-consent and forced haircuts from Chicago, golden showers and swampy dendrophilia from Gainesville, greasy cock and ball torture from Berlin, spaghetti-western anarchists from Montreal, gender queer Mario Brothers from Geneva, hardfem bicycle-mounted cavalry-archers hunting to feed their sexual appetites in Pheonix, and a hardcore ginger-on-ginger bisexual, bikesexual educational film.
WHEW! Its been a good year!
Summer is almost over, get your bikesexual fantasies fulfilled while its still hot!
- Bike Smut 8: Come Again
- Friday, September 12, 2014
- Clinton Street Theater - 2522 SE Clinton, Portland, Oregon, USA
- Get Tickets online! Then invite others with the offiicial FB event!
Make it a double whammy! For only three dollars more ($10 in total) you are encouraged to come early and watch an encore screening of Aftermass, a documentary about how we use our public space and how the bicycle can help make it more human friendly.
- Aftermass: Bicycling in a Post-Critical Mass Portland
- 7 PM
- with Q&A afterwards. Let your friends on FB know!
- More info at: http://
Join us afterward for the closet thing to Critical Mass in Portland, the Midnight Mystery Ride
- Critical Mass: a leaderless ride that starts downtown at 5pm on the last Friday of the month
- MMR: follow a leader to a mysterious location from a bar at 11pm on the second Friday of the month.
There is no requirement that you ride a bike to the show but the odds of you meeting and going home with a sexy biker greatly improve if you do!