Assuming that we are able to survive and complete the most exciting day of mind blowing bureaucratic numbness ever we will be leaving for Vienna, Austria in just a few hours!
Having already gone to the insurance and registration places to get the proper stamps on our asses we are now prepared for our full on "In the Bureaucratic-Black Tuesday" which involves us:
- getting our brand new Euro-friendly stickers, and our even more euro "friendly" condoms out of a customs holding cell
- making sure our used van pass its absurdly anal (even by porn standards) inspection
- receiving our "green card" proof of insurance in the mail
- taking those papers down to get our license plates at the euro equivalent of the DMV
- printing out copies of our new Bike Smut Euro Tour Zine, now available in German, Italian, French and Spanish
If we had any less stellar a team of bikesexuals there might be cause for alarm. But we have assembled quite the crew. You can read about us on the BikeSmut.com's slick new dossier page